Off-highway vehicles (OHV) are also banned from Hawksnest Road (if they are unlicensed) because it is a county road. Driving on the beach is illegal and especially damaging because it destroys rare plants and the vegetation essential to maintaining water quality.
- The time, date and approximate location of the sighting as precisely as you can describe it;
- The number and type of OHV’s along with any descriptions of machines and operators;
- Direction of travel of the machines when sighted;
- Any other information or ideas you have which may be useful in determining where the OHV’s came from or went to;
- The identities of the operators, if known. Take photos!
Thank you for your help.
Friends of Hawksnest State Park