Consadine was cordial--he said that the Department couldn't patrol frequently, because the dreadful condition of Round Cove Rd had damaged patrol cars in the past. But he said the Department would respond to calls reporting a problem from residents.
For now, I'd recommend enforcing:
- Park closing time 8:00 pm
- No alcohol--leads to all kinds of abuse
- No camping--leads to fires, litter, human waste
- No fires--ashes lead to growth of algae in pond
- Pack out what you carry in
- No vehicles off-road